ITConnect’s Structured Cabling Team provides fully comprehensive cabling solutions, from cabling system design and configuration, video cabling, fiber optics, and rack/data cabinet cleanup to converged networking, server room solutions, and voice communications.
An improperly designed or installed cabling system can be the cause of chronic network problems, and limit expansion as more applications, network speed and users are added. We have proven expertise in the analysis, design, installation, and maintenance of IT infrastructures.
- Establish a performance baseline of the current voice and data networks, including infrastructure devices, facilities, applications and operations
- Provide viable architecture options and performing predictive analyses
- Assess opportunities for total cost of ownership (TCO) reduction, both in technology assets and the operational infrastructure
- Develop a migration technology road map to guide their network evolution while managing the expected TCO savings
- Provide day-two managed support at each evolutionary step
We specialize in connecting end-to-end comprehensive solutions to help your organization go farther.
- The ITConnect solution provides organizations with a flexible platform for streaming media and caching web content to accelerate web applications. For turnkey live and on-demand streaming, our solutions are Radvision, Cisco and HP.
- The ITConnect IP/TV system enables customers to safely deliver live and scheduled online learning, video broadcasts and executive communications using MPEG-1, MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 content, as well as network-efficient IP multicast technology